New for 2013, PRSA Colorado is pleased to announce the PRSA Colorado Pushkin PR Scholarship. Through a generous donation from Pushkin Public Relations, the scholarship program will help professionals new to PR attend PRSA Colorado professional development programs in 2013.
Throughout 2013, PRSA Colorado members with less than five years' experience can apply to receive $25 off the cost of registration for monthly programs, including the annual Brand Challenge and the Chapter Retreat. More details below, along with a link to the application. If you have any questions on the scholarship, please contact PRSA Colorado at email@example.com and put "Scholarship Question" in the subject line.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of PRSA Colorado at the time they submit their application.
- Applicant must have less than five years' experience as a public relations professional.
Eligible Programs and Scholarship Amount:
- 2013 eligible chapter programs are the regular monthly luncheons, the Brand Challenge and the Chapter Retreat.
- Qualified applicants can receive $25 off of the registration fee for any eligible chapter program.
- Recipients can receive the $25 discount on up to three eligible PRSA Colorado programs in 2013, but must apply for each in advance once registration opens for each event.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be received by PRSA Colorado within 48 hours of the registration deadline. Please allow two business days for processing.
- Once the application has been received, a confirmation email will be sent.
- Once the application has been reviewed and approved, an email will be sent that includes a promotion code specific to that event.
- The member must register for the event and use the promotion code provided. The $25 discount will be applied to the cost of program registration.
- If the member wishes to apply to more than one program (up to three are permitted), the member must complete an application for each program. A unique promotion code will be provided for each program.
- Promotion codes are nontransferable.
- Refund rules remain in place for members receiving the scholarship.
If you have any questions about the 2013 PRSA Colorado Pushkin PR Scholarship, please contact PRSA Colorado at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Scholarship Question” in the subject line.